Contractor Tax & Accounting

Specialist contractor accountant

Comprehensive services –accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, invoicing

Peace of Mind

If you are working as a contractor, you need specialist advice from an experienced accountant.

Why do I need a specialist accountant?

The financial and legal obligations of working as a contractor, locum, freelancer or consultant can be a minefield. Understanding how much tax you have to pay, and dealing with HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) can be both complex and time consuming. That’s why you need specialist assistance from an experienced contractor accountant.

How we can help

Pollock Accounting will help you fulfil all of your responsibilities and duties as a contractor. From accounting and bookkeeping, to payroll and invoicing – we offer a complete service to remove the administrative burden of contracting. We will calculate your tax and any VAT obligations, and minimise your liabilities and leaving you to focus on your work.

  • Advice on tax including IR35
  • Minimising your tax liabilities
  • Proactive contractor accountant
  • Your long-term partner

As your business grows so too will your taxation issues. That’s why it is essential to obtain specialist advice from a suitably qualified and experienced contractor accountant. Pollock Accounting will make sure that you only pay what you need to pay – and never anything more.

"I am a Partner in a firm of solicitors specialising in wills, trusts and tax planning. I have instructed Pollock Accounting on a number of occasions, across a range of issues. On each occasion, I have found the service provided to be timely, efficient and cost-effective.

Telephone and email queries are always dealt with, swiftly and costs are always clearly explained, at every stage. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other professionals."


Contact us today for a free 30 minute consultation to see how we can help

Scroll to Top