Company Formations & Startups
If you are setting up a new business, we can safeguard your interests as your company secretary.
Why do I need a company secretary?
The legal requirements placed upon companies are constantly changing. The company secretary plays an important role in helping you meet all of your legal obligations as a business owner or director. By acting as the chief administrative officer of your company, Pollock Accounting will free up your time to focus on running your new business.
How we can help
As your company secretary, we will manage the following areas of your business:
- The Preparation and the filing of statutory returns
- The Preparation and filing of board minutes and resolutions
- The Maintenance of statutory books
- Giving notice of general meetings
- Providing general company legal advice
- Completion of share transfers
Essential for the health of your business
The administrative function of any company, of any size, needs to be maintained in the most efficient manner. That’s where we can help. We will make sure that your company secretarial work is managed effectively at all times, helping you to meet all of your legal obligations. And this you can expect from us, on time and in the most cost-effective manner.